Institute of Quality & Technology Management (IQTM).
IQTM is the centre of excellence providing the highest standards of education and research in the field of Quality Management and Industrial Engineering. We are providing the most efficient, cost-effective and relevant education and research in the field of Quality Management and Industrial Engineering to satisfy the requirements of the private and public sector in the country.rite one sentence to convince visitor about your message.
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering
- M. Sc. Quality & Performance Management
- M.S. Total Quality Management
- M.S. Industrial Engineering & Management
Ph.D. Total Quality Management
Program Educational Objectives (PEO) - B.Sc. Industrial Engineering
- PEO01: Able to utilize their knowledge and skills to solve the challenging problems in industry and academia.
- PEO02: Able to enhance their professional and personal development through learning modern engineering techniques and their application in practice
- PEO03: Capable of contributing positively in the society through strong ethical values, communication skills and leadership
Program Learning Outcome (PLO) - B.Sc. Industrial Engineering
- PLO01: An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PLO02: An ability to identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- PLO03: An ability to design solutions for complex engineering problems and design systems, components or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PLO04: An ability to investigate complex engineering problems in a methodical way including literature survey, design and conduct of experiments, analysis and interpretation of experimental data, and synthesis of
informationto derive valid conclusions.
- PLO05: An ability to create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modelling, to complex engineering activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
- PLO06: An ability to apply
reasoninginformed by contextualknowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering practice and solution to complex engineering problems.
- PLO07: An ability to understand the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- PLO08: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.
- PLO09: An ability to work effectively, as an individual or in a team, on multifaceted and /or multidisciplinary settings.
- PLO10: An ability to communicate effectively, orally as well as in writing, on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PLO11: An ability to demonstrate management skills and apply engineering principles to one’s own work, as a member and/or leader in a team, to manage projects in a multidisciplinary environment.
- PLO12: An ability to recognize
importanceof and pursue lifelong learning in the broader context of innovation and technological developments.